Charter Leader Fellowship
How To Apply
Through our competitive application process SEN will select leaders with the vision for new schools designed to provide a high quality education to NYC’s underserved students. We are looking for experienced educators with a dynamic combination of instructional and personal leadership skills, and the entrepreneurial spirit required to create a new organization. School Empowerment Network reviews candidates based on a rolling selection process that involves multiple stages and evaluates candidates using SEN’s Leadership Competencies.
- Complete personal information and employment history
- Upload resume
- Submit initial school vision proposal
- Submit extended responses
Individual interview including brief presentation of school vision and in-depth Q&A
School visits conducted at candidate’s school or alternatively at SEN partner school
- Submit refined school proposal
- Panel interview and/or performance activity
- Reference & background checks
Program offers are made on a rolling basis.